Me and My yarn;
featured at Unwind Craft Cafe
My name is Ros, I live on our family farm in the Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia.
Passioned Flower is my creative outlet; I hope to inspire you to pursue your own crafty passions.
I am a yarn dyer, knitter, designer and spinner. I also love to garden and spend time out in nature.
I started dyeing yarn in 2015 and found it to be my true creative passion. So much so that I was dyeing more than I was ever going to be able to knit myself!
At the end of 2018 I finished up in a full-time office job and now I am focusing on the things that make me happy.
My hope is that by sharing my creative passions and hand dyed yarn I can inspire you to make more and share your creativity with the world.
WHY PASSIONED FLOWER?
1. I love purple and green and how they look together
2. I love passionfruit and the flower is an amazing and intricate beauty
3. I have a passion for all crafts, but especially for knitting
4. The origins of my name (Rosalyn) refer to beautiful rose (hence flower)
5. I want to inspire and provide fuel for the passion of other crafters through my craft